The Farmhouse was built around 1908. It was expanded guessing pre-1950 when they added a kitchen. The home has the original woodwork, original windows, with many still containing the original hand-blown glass and the rope sash pullies. The home has been maintained very well over the past 100 years. Sure, it’s a bit drafty, has a small stairway and tiny closets, bit at least the bathrooms are small :)! Fortunately, the air conditioning works well enough to preserve healthy marital relations.
Scroll through the pictures below